Sunday, February 10, 2013

I'm Back & NYCFW: Kenneth + Academy of Art U

I'm back! Hopefully for a while now. It's been a busy life. Anyway. it's NYC Fashion Week!
So far out of all the lines I've seen, I'm super impressed with Kenneth Cole's line. Perhaps it's because I'm so much of a New Yorker, but his lines were SO so crisp and clean and interesting to look at. It's haute-entrepreneur. Check these out:





Academy of Art University's "Line" was really great too, at least from what I saw. There was a really nice blend of eclectic layers and simple monochromes:






In other news, I'm currently working on 2 projects in my acting studio. I'm going to finally try posting more often, and hopefully soon I can get some personal style photos up in here. This summer I'll be working towards my Yoga teacher certification and hopefully I'll secure an internship somewhere interesting. Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment